Tuesday 25 November 2014

Team DK: In Search of The Perfect Bag

I needed a new bag. I really fancied a little vintage satchel, so I dragged D into town in search of the perfect bag. 
So the adventure began...
We started our adventure with a quick bite to eat at the cute lil' Logan's Cafe - Norwich. 
After our delicious sandwiches, we took to the streets. First stop - Goldfinches (located in the Norwich Lanes). 
We found tons of cool stuff, but no bag! 
Next, off to some charity shops. 
Still no bag. We then headed to Norwich's famous market 
to check out the vintage stalls. 
After the market and at least a dozen other shops we 
decided to take a little coffee break. 
It was getting late, so we decided to head to 
one more store - Dr. Martens.
And that's where I found her. What a beauty. 
A little newer and a little more expensive than I originally anticipated, but well worth it. 
All in all, a great day. 
Posted by K. 

No comments:

Post a Comment